Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Boring...I know

I'll paint the scene.

I'm here a little high from some combo of medicine and coffee/and diet coke.

I have the dogs barking at the gardners. Not just barking, though. There's barking running and paws on the window sills to make sure they scare the poor men.

Laundry is just here waiting for me to fold.

I had the urge to buy the Martha Stewart Home Keeping book, but then thought..WTF am I thinking?

My house is glossy from my fabulous dusting.

The recycler guys came early!!!!!! Somehow I'm going to have to find something to put my recyling in, and make sure I label it well enough so the guys to recyle it like they did with my extra Plast Bin last week.

Ummmmmm.....

The kids are screaming in the backyard on the trampoline.

My boobies are feeling especially big today.

Finally...I'm having a little coffee right now and it's tasting especially good!

I had nothing else. LOL. I'm so boring. It's a given.
xoxo
C

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boobies feeling big!? Cleaning frenzy with the dusting?

Are you knocked up?

Christie E. Little said...

Ok..don't you even joke about that! LOL. My hubby had a vasectomy and supposedly it took years ago. However, remember, I had 3 positive HPTs. Yes, eventually the period arrived, but holy Crap!

xoxo
C

Cat said...

You never know girl! LOL

I wish my house glossy after dusting!

Take care!