Thursday, September 30, 2004

Yellow to the rescue....

My self talk is coming today. I talked to Tom today and the words were flying. Hey may not understand the fuzzy brain stuff, but he finally heard it. He had to keep refocusing the conversation. It was exciting and at the same time I was talking to myself. A dual thing was going. The conversation with him and the conversation with me. I wanted him to see I was feeling better, but at the same time....the Chatty Christie was making him realize how not ok I really was. If I were crying and sad he would understand immediately. It's the quick words, impulsive thoughts...going from the budget to who I'm voting for.

And life goes on.

That talk was so exhausting that I needed to rest. Could one converstion do it to me? I guess so. I was flying and when I was done, I just slept for an hour. I never was the "napper" type, but now with the kids in school I feel the neecd to catch up. I guess the whole 3 hours of sleep last night didn't help. :)

No comments: