Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My Friends...

Friends are the spice of life. I thought I was suffering a breakdown today. After Reeses took off I was done. I was empty, lost, and on the verge of tears. I did get Sammy boy to school and his friends just love him. Once I dropped him off the tears just started to flow. Kristen hugged me and made it ok for me to just let it go. The down was coming...

There was so much there. It was hard to get gas, figure out the shopping, and getting dressed was just not in the cards. Sweats, no makeup, and some sunglasses. If you knew the girly girl that I am, you'd know my point. Here's the thing...life is made up of good friends. That hug just made things ok. The tears were the turning point. Without friends where would we be.

Friendship is a blessing and work. Heidi came into my life and I can't imagine life without her. Lori is my personal angel who nursed me, nourished my soul and indulges my calls about nothing. These women are my friends. My best friends. Without them...I'd be missing out. They give love freely. They are unique.

Heidi is the pain in the ass, wonderful, beautiful, and most loyal friend a girl could ever want. I love her. She accepts me and helps feed my soul. She's my soul sister. How have I gotten this far without her. Lori, saved me when I was broken years ago. She took me in and got me through the days when I couldn't function, waiting for my husband to come home from work. (That damn lithium and melaril just made me lose time in my life.) She saved my life.

Friends. I love my friends and cherish them. It's work...but soooo worth it.
xoxo,
Christie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »