Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Come on over to my house....No post its today

The brain has been a little fuzzy these days. Not fuzzy in the dull scheme of things, but very all over the place. Hubby is returning from the war and kids are being kids. The dog is doing the greatest job of getting his name changed from Reeses to "The Damn Dog", but that's what I get for that manic moment of a few years ago. My mother called this morning from So Cal and woke me up in TN at 5:55. That's right...3:55 her time. That's what we do in our family. Those of us with the uncooperative brain, we wake up early. She starts talking, or course. After a few minutes of her speedy words banging off my ear she wants to know why I'm not talking. LOL. Well, that's how the day started. Later she calls to tell me how worried she is about me and if I just didn't talk to the hubby for a few days, meaning no email answering, then he'd be butter in my hands. We didn't name her manipulove years ago for nothing. She goes on about how she's so worried I have made her sick. I told her a a nice 2 week vacation is what I need and the hubby can get a first hand look at my world. Yosemite sounds wonderful to me...peaceful. She's not at all thrilled with that. She wants me to go to her house....lol. Chaos heaven baby. Ugh, I told her I needed my own escape and escape was Yosemite. She totally didn't get it and told me it's ok, but that's the wrong place to go. It was ok, because according to my lovely mother...my brain was really working, otherwise I would have never chosen Yosemite. Her brilliant idea was why not the pocconos..LOL! We're Californians! The fucking Pocconos! We were flying together, we do share that and she loves me. Gotta love her. The Pocconos! All of that was before 7AM!

1 comment:

Christie E. Little said...

Wow...Did I say all of that!