Thursday, September 30, 2004

The brain is working today! Totally not fuzzy!

I'm feeling pink today!
Woooo hooooooo!!!!! I'm normal today. I feel it. I know it. Either that, or the manic side is getting ready to creep up on me. After only 4 hours of sleep, I have woken up feeling better than I have in a week. Princess Kelsey is up figuring out what she "doesn't" like for breakfast. Princess Ava is drawing pictures for her daddy and Sammy is snuggled on the couch. The coffee is dripping and yes I have creamer this morning. No need for milk. Anyone who didn't get the "creamer is way better than milk" comment, must understand something. I love my coffee in the morning and without the creamer...it's just a good thing. :)

So here is to a good rest of the day with the fuzzy part not coming back. Hour to hour....
PS...I bet she calls in 5 minutes. She might be back to following the 7AM rule. No calling Christie before 7!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »