Sunday, September 26, 2004

Note for everything...

What do you want to be when you grow up? I never imagined I'd be a Wife of a USMC Major in Iraq, Mother of three, and Woman who's brain just wouldn't cooperate most of the time. As I sit in "Command Central",surrounded by my books of the moment, my yellow post it notes are there with me. A pen is never to far reach. My diet coke, CNN, phone and cell phone are there to make up the end table. Thoughts race so I read and write to catch up and make sense of my world or my reality. Those yellow note have the thoughts as they flow. What an awesome read when the flow has slowed to a little trickle. A trickle I can handle.

1 comment:

Christie E. Little said...

What started me on the blog journey was this post. I was searching for a way to write again. I think I found it. :)