Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Template Needed!

I need a new temptlate. This is the worst looking one. I wish I still wish I had my hot pink one with the woman sipping wine curled up on her cozy couch. Yep...that was me.

So I pretty much spent the day doing a few errands. Looking for and arm band thing that the hubby uses when he throws his 55lb kettle bell around. If it's so important, I told him to keep track of his stuff. I know it will never happen, but maybe. Yeah, I know...never happen. I did a little laundry. Put off ironing a few shirts. Oh and here's the best part...NO BLEACH SPLASH MARKS!

That's all for now!
XOXO
C

7 comments:

Wethyb said...

Yah I need a new template too but I'm too damn lazy to do one :)

ThoughtsGalore said...

i just wish i could find something cute!

[Mat] said...

there are too many.

I actually started doing one a while ago and ended up taking an already made one.

:)

ThoughtsGalore said...

no kidding. i just want a premade cute one that's pink! LOL

hey mat..my daughter is taking french and speaking it. My hubby is fluent. Cool or what?

Chief Slacker said...

I had fun making me new one. I took and exisitng on and hacked it to pieces.

what happened to you old one?

ThoughtsGalore said...

Slacker..I lost the cute cute Pink one on the cozy couch when I decided on getting a Christmas blog. LOL. If I knew I'd lose it forever, then I'd never had switched! Ugh.
Long Time No See!!!!!

[Mat] said...

Très bien!!!

Il ne faut pas arrêter. Je suis là pour pratiquer si vous avez besoin.

Call your daughter to translate :D