Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ode To My Favorite Duck...

I may only get 5 comments these days but I have well over a hundred reads every day. Most of them come through TWK. The oldies on here know her as Mama Duck. She is amazing. Her blog is fabulous. I love her. When I found out she was done yesterday my heart dropped. I'd miss her. However, she went into withdrawals and came back. For how long...only she knows.

Regardless...I will miss her.

I adore her.

I too have a SD. I relate. She has an amazing little business. Beautiful little ones. Oh and did I mention the way she just cracks me up. Sigh...

Mama D...I will miss you if you go. It's been 3 years on here for us. Wow.

There was a day when it was a few daily consistent reads.....
TKW
Cat
Jewel
Peanut(Ihope she's well.)
Lizzie(busy and working)
Mat
Bethy Girl
Heather (who designed my favorite fabulous template..now recovering from Brain Cancer!)
MamaLum
Dottie
Those were my first real blogrollers....

I love connecting you guys...
XOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so damn sweet. I'm a geek...my retirement lasted all of 17 hours.

I'm weak.

It was like losing this huge chunk of my life. I'd contemplated leaving many times but now I know why I haven't. It's hard to believe that so many have come and gone...and how many great friends I've met along the way.

Christie E. Little said...

I'm a geek too.

I tried this summer to break away. No luck. Here I am. The kids are in school so what else to do while I sip my coffee...:)
I'd miss you...just so you know.
xoxo
c

Dottie said...

Aw, thanks for including me! :) I really miss my blogging and reading, too.

I have just been so dang busy. I am going to try to do better!


Hugs

Mathieu said...

Same here.

I wished she wouldn't go.
I don't blog as much as I used to, but I keep track of you guys via a feed reader.

Keep blogging!

I remembered the same thing. - the daily reads.

haaa.... as it been that long?
damn.