Monday, July 23, 2007

My Girl...

What a crazy few days. My poor sweet girl.

She had a horrible esophagus. It started with acid reflux. It's moved up her throat. Now instead of just having the stomachache she has a horrible time just swalowing. I've been so busy with appointments that include the initial appts, consults, pre ops...all of this an hour away from us.

Tomorrow she has surgery and her throat biopsies. I know it will be a rather easy procedure. I just hope hope hope they figure out what is wrong. On that note...Have a great few days everyone!


xoxo
Christie

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck to you and your little girl! My thoughts are with you. :)

Choppzs said...

Aww, poor little one! I have acid reflux and it hurts like a s.o.b!! I hope they can fix her up tip top!!!

Cat said...

Keeping you and your little girl in my thoughts and prayers!

Take care girl!

Unknown said...

You all will be on my heart and in my prayers tomorrow.

So sorry your baby girl is not well.

HUGS!