Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The weekend is waaaay over!

Yes, I know that the weekend is over! LOL. Blogger just wasn't working with me!

Get this...first of all, the oldest girly can't stop talking on the phone. My mom must have gotten her revenge. That's the only thing I can think of at the moment. She wants to be a cheerleader. Hmmmmmmm...I don't even have words for this one. You just kiss them, love them...and root them on, I guess..LOL.

Ooooh I found a fabulous web designer. Hey, get this...he's even nice! Woohoo! You wouldn't think that's a big deal, but trust me...it is. I haven't found to many pleasant people in this business venture of mine.

Next...I'm so jealous of MD! She is going to Mexico. Have you seen her hot suit and outfits! She's one hot mama D.

Ok, so friends...enjoy a little JT and imagine a nice drink in your hand, sand in your toes..and sun on your skin.

Love you guys...
C

3 comments:

Karl said...

You know, I haven't seen MD or how hot she is. Weird. Is she single? ha.

What sort of business venture are you undertaking? Curious.

And thanks for popping by my blog.

Oh, and did you know that your profile appears twice - one on top of the other - on your blog sidebar? Just thought I'd point that out.

ThursdayNext said...

Ooooo Thanks for the JT my dear! I needed that today. A cheerleader, eh? I can see leggings actually looking good with a cheerleader skirt. :-D

Christie E. Little said...

Wow..it takes someone new to tell me my profile is up twice..lol! I have looked at my blog how many times? Thanks K.

TA..please...lol...a cheerleader. She also does the flute (beautifully) and she's in all advanced classes with As. Ummmm I'm just not sure she has my cheerleader genes. LOL. HOwever, I'll be right there with her cheering her on if it's what she wants to do. :)

Leggings with a cheerleader would be ok..lol.