Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sparkly, Yes! Feeling Sparkly, Not So Much!




How lucky our we this June? We found a beautiful, historic, and turn key home in the heart of the historic district of Norfolk. I had no idea such a place existed in such a military community. It's classic gem, among other classic gems. The difference is that this is our Colonial gem. I'm happy and so excited to move in, in the next 6 weeks.


Not so sparkly is the feeling that I need to pack up and change everything. Florida hasn't been my favorite, but the kids have really found their niches. From the high school, to the friends, and finally the the swim team that has become my two younger ones' haven. It's a hard one to tackle emotionally.


I'll tackle this head on and with all the grace I can conjure, in this soon to be 40 something of myself. xoxo

Until Later,
xoxoxo
Christie

No comments: