Monday, September 22, 2008

Things I've Learned The Last Few Days...

I have learned a few things in the last couple of days.

  • If one is to have their wisdom teeth removed, then it's better to have it done when you're in the teens. Being 38 and undergoing the procedure isn't such a great idea. My jaw is in the most excruciating pain these days. It's still not better. Ugh.
  • My mouth hurts too bad to even talk today.
  • Throwing a little diet ginger ale in smaller glass of wine takes away some calories and only counts as 1 point for my weight watchers point totals. LOL. Yep, 1 point.
  • Having worked last in the year 1999, causes difficulty in getting back into the job market. I believe in the concept of having it all, but just not all at the same time. Now it's time to figure out the next part and having it. :)
  • I don't "Want" to be near my family and best friends. I "NEED" to be near my family and best friends.
  • Finally, my kids hear EVERYTHING.

No comments: