Friday, September 12, 2008

The Jaw and Sarah Palin

Well I'm guessing the jaw is fractured from the surgery I had. I am not going to the ER. I'm just going to wait until Monday office clinic hours on Monday. We all know how the ER works, so I'll just wait until my oral surgeon tells me the corner is coming. Oh you know the corner that I'm supposed to be turning to feel better. The corner is no wear near. Anyhooo....

I know I'm on the whole Sarah Palin thing these days, but she boggles my mind. She is a great speaker, but she scares the hell out of me. So, I will be posting Sarah Stuff on here when I feel like it....read or not. I'm never political, but the time has come to avoid Bush 3!

Register To Vote.
XOXO
Christie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch, I know about ERs they suck, what did you find out about your jaw

Christie E. Little said...

Still working on figuring the whole pain cause.....How are you?!