Friday, September 19, 2008

Sunny and Puddle Jumping....

Does your music playlist or your iPod's mode played tell your mood? Join the club. I've been trying lately to stay in the sunny spots. I do have to skip through the puddles that the clouds bring, but at least I'm trying. I'm not doing the whole faking happy bit anymore. It makes life much easier. Those I love know how that goes. :)

The jaw is still in a state of chronic pain. Kids at school and errands have led to me not making it to the oral surgeon this week. Soooooo I will be there on Monday and hopefully we'll get this figured out soon.

Do you dream and it's as real as anything you do in your day? Crazy Crazy....Sweet and lovely though, at the same time. I'd love to be the one who woke up with the roses in my hands...:) Song 2... Sigh.

No, I'm not dumping any youtube's on you today. Lucky you guys. :)
Just a few pics of the lights of my life....
Next near she's in HS! She's my girl...

Wonder Twin Powers activate....form of Beach Babies...

Ok my loves...Be well and enjoy your weekend.
XOXO
Love,
Christie

No comments: