Thursday, November 16, 2006

You Know You're Not a Young One Anymore WHEN..

  • You get your hair done and two days later there's a sprout of some light colored hair coming through. Oh and it's not blond!
  • You wake up in the morning and you're able to feel all those muscles you didn't know you had, because you "slept wrong."
  • The lovely oldest daughter has a cycle that is in sync with you...and she comes home and tells you a boy asked her to her first dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really in the feeling old dept.
  • You need a touch of concealer to hold up the face a little more.
  • The youngest daughter is feeling your skin and goes between the eybrows and asks "What are those lines mommy?"
  • I call my youngest sister to ask her size. She wants to know if I'm buying her clothes for Christmas. I can hear the cringe over the phone. I swear to you I do have style and taste! She sweetly tells me not to get her any clothes that she'll have to return. LOL. Love it!
  • Finally you know you're not a young one anymore when you hear your mother come out of your mouth while you're yelling for the daughter to turn down the MTV, because you can't handle that crap anymore!

Now...I don't feel OLD. I'm just well aware I'm not in my 20s anymore. LOL....!

Ok..off to sip some coffee to wake my old ass up.

xoxo

C

4 comments:

Cat said...

LOL I can so relate!

Take care girl!

Choppzs said...

Uh yah, that sounds like me with Girly. Sometimes I feel allot older then I am.

Unknown said...

lol I just blogged about my hair today. Too funny when I get those light hairs well more than one I go buy some more hair dye lol.
Oh god I wake up most mornings wondering why that hurts lol.

Jewl said...

Oh yeah... I HATE those silver highlights, they are such a bitch!
I never wore makeup before but I find myself needing to wearing it now... grrrrr, damn bags and wrinkles!