First of all...I'm sorry for all the whining lately!
Next...What are you doing tomorrow?!!! I have a full list.
- Turkey to cook.
- Ads in the paper to read.
- Last minute shopping to finish online.
- A date with the girls to watch the Macy's Day Parade.
- Football to watch.
- UofA vs ASU!!!!! We are almost Bowl bound, but I won't jinx it!
- Dinner and Pumpkin Pie to eat.
- An after dinner slow to power walk...lol.
Besides that...I'm up for anything good that might happen.
I miss my family. I miss my mom and dad, sisters....grandma and mother in law...friends. Everyone.
Ok...so if you haven't defrosted that Turkey...then get on it! Make your pumpkin pies tonight, otherwise the ovens will be be too busy for you to get that done. You need plenty of time for them to cool.
Happy Cooking...Happy Family Time...
Happy Thanksgiving my friends....