Monday, April 17, 2006

What do you do when the kids are hungover?

That's right friends...kids that are hungover! The suger rush is over and the Peeps have disappreared from the baskets. BTW...I can't stand Peeps. LOL. My kids, however, love them! Oh and when did Easter become the "other" Christmas? There are even Easter circulars in the Sunday papers, including Toys R Us ads. It's just perplexing.

Soooooo let's see what else. I've been getting the house set up for the move. I love HGTV and all the "sell this house" stuff. I'm hooked. I cleaned out under all the sinks and next to the washer and dryer. I moved two bookcases in the living room and it really looks nice this way. The new Plantation Blinds look fabulous! Why couldn't I get him to do this a year ago.

Hmmmm...I'm not thrilled about Virginia, but what can I do?

So, that's all I have. Oh, and I'm going to California on Wednesday! Woohoo! Napa is off, but it will be revisited soon. My sister is getting married on Saturday, so it's a big week.

I hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend.
XOXO
Christie

6 comments:

Choppzs said...

Yep, we have the sugar hangovers here too!! I already can't wait to get rid of all that candy!!

Have a great trip back to Cali!!

Spikey1 said...

Hang five dude! ;)

LizzieDaisy said...

Not thrilled about Virginia Beach? I suppose Florida is warmer but I thought that area was supposed to be nice. Maybe not. Hm.

Anyway... hope you have a great day. Will try after at lunchtime. Miss you. :)

ThursdayNext said...

C ~ Have a wonderful time in Napa! I will be thinking of you! Remember, nice girls don't spit, so forget the spitoon and enjoy all the wine you taste! :) Cheers to you! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Virginia is better than Wisconsin.

I think.

If not you still have the internet!! ;)

I'm not looking forward to the say that my kids realize that Trix cereal is not candy and I have to give them the real stuff...

Lucky Lum said...

Virginia?
It could be worse.

Have a great time in Cali!!