Thursday, April 06, 2006

Laughter...I've got that covered!

Love that song...

So, here are a few funny things to get you to Friday..

First of all, I read fluff. I mix in some good old fashioned fluff with the good stuff. :) Ok, but you knew that. I'm reading Cinderella Rules. Very funny. Fluff galore. Here's Cinderella Rule #4:
Never underestimate the power of fashion as a business tool. Unfair as it may seem, a well-tailred skirt matched with the right pair of heels often influences people more than the corporate presentation you spent weeks slaving over. Embrace that reality ...and accessorize ruthlessly.

If that doesn't crack you up..I have another.
Last night Sam and ava were in bed. I just tucked them in and walked downstairs as I heard this little exchange:

"Hey Ava, I dropped a plate today. It was an accident, though. Hey Guess what Mommy said," asked Sammy?

"Go to your room," Ava laughed.

"No, she said Shit! It was like Ooooooh Shit! Shit Shit Shit. (yes from my 5 year old,)"He then just cracked up!

"Shit," she spell, "S....H....I....T, SHIT."

"Good Ava...now we can say and spell shit," my sweet sammy proudly announced.

xoxo
C
PS..I only said it once!

6 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

I saw a Cure tribute band at the Knitting Factory this past fall and I went crazy when they played "Just Like Heaven." Shit, Christie, you know how to brighten my day! :) Hope yours is great! xoxoxoxo

Mathieu said...

Shit!

shit shit shit.

lolol

Kari said...

That totally made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Shit that's funny! Out of the mouths of babes.

Reminds me of when my daughter started talking about something and I couldn't understand what she was saying. She was talking about her pagina...I had no idea about the context - I thought she was talking about one of her toys and it's name was Pagina and I wondered how did she decide to name it that. But finally I figured it out when she said something about her sibling saying that she wasn't supposed to play with her Pagina that I realized what she was referring to. Replace P with V.

LizzieDaisy said...

CRAP, C... R... A... P... CRAP. :)

Thanks EVERYONE for the much needed laughs this am. I'm sure I should be able to share a good story but I can't think of one today. Ah well. There are plenty of good ones already!

Why I can't get the "See and Say" visualization out of my head... that'd be an ugly one. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »