Saturday, April 15, 2006

Peace on a Saturday Morning...

It's Saturday morning, calm and quiet.

Coffee is yummy...the paper is good...and the kids are playing nicely. How good is this? I'm glad we're having a nice morning. After yesterday and all the crap...we deserve a nice one.

I've got moving stuff to do today. Time is flying and I can't believe the house is going on the market in a month. Time is flying!

The Easter Bunny still has some Target shopping to do. LOL. If you get my drift. :)

Happy Saturday my friednds...
xoxo
C

5 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

Virginia Beach? I am so there. :)

Hope you have a great Easter. We'll be gone all day today and tomorrow my parents will be here, but Tuesday... Tuesday I hope you are home. Much to catch up on.

Christie E. Little said...

You're soooo invited babe.

Sooooo much to catch up on.
xoxo
C

Anonymous said...

happy easter

Unknown said...

hope easter bunny got the shoppin done lol

LizzieDaisy said...

I ended up teaching at my daughter's school on Tuesday. Yay rah. So then I thought, Wednesday. It's my bday anyhoo. Then I hit your blog and you are gone in Cally. Sigh. Guess I'll wait til you get back (not that I have a choice). At least you'll have LOTS to talk about! :)