Sunday, February 27, 2005

Aaahhhh the house is empty and quiet...

I know it's a fleeting moment, but I'm taking it. I can kind of hear them outside, but I'm still in peace. The husband is outside hunting for the "damn" dog who broke out a little while ago...lol.I hope he feels my pain. That dog...lol.

Ok, the weekend has been easy. The kids are feeling better. I'm knocking on wood as I type. Ugh...lol. No more sick kids. No more sick kids. No more sick kids.

I hope everyone is feeling well. We're doing well. I've just been told patience are running thin on the dog. My poor dog. This state just doesn't believe in fences. It makes me crazy. After the urologist for my oldest the next call will be to Invisible Fence to get it adjusted.

XOXO
C

5 comments:

Fej said...

Dang dogs. I could so use the same technology for my cats too.

Fej said...

Dang dogs. I could so use the same technology for my cats too.

Fej said...

Dang dogs. I could so use the same technology for my cats too.

Stepping Stones said...

I swear, it's never a dull moment w/ you. LoL *sigh* And that damn dog of yours. Face it, he's a free spirit. LoL

I hope you all are feeling good. How's your daughter feeling? Any news on the kidney? Spiderman's all healed up and not giving his mom pink eye?

Just breathe through it, and if that doesn't work, a nice bottle of wine will make things all seem a little more relaxed. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Manitoba moving companies international 35mg+bontril 20 mg of vardenafil Jovenes amateur baby monitor in car blood high pressure prevent http://www.herbalpainrelief7.info no diet pills 1 lb steam humidifier http://www.bondagesex9.info/animejpgmangasex.html Drunk amateur teen Custom striped t-shirts