Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sleep...what's sleep....

I wish I could figure out how to sleep through the night and why my cough is back!

I've spent my week at the hospital or on the phone getting help for my daughter and it's just so hard here in Nashville. We're out of our comfort zone of San Diego or DC with doctors we know. Most of the time we're used to people bitching about insurance, but this time it's the insurance company is willing to help in any way they can. Ugh. It's exhausting.

Ok...good stuff...is there anything good?

I have sold some new items from my product line and they seem to be a hit. I love it. I'm not freaking out about the kidney like I normally would have in the past and I seem to be holding it together. I'm being grateful for the easy things in life these days and for how blessed I am.
Deep breath...
XOXO
C

1 comment:

Fej said...

Well at least you are selling some of your stuff, that's good right?