Sunday, March 20, 2005

Yes this is true...

My sweet girl is feeling much better. She's in pain, but not feeling like she'll keel over any minute. At least she's at school and the kidney is functioning! Besides the pain being gone, I can't ask for anything else right now. She's back to being 10 going on 16...so we know she's feeling better.

Now for the drop your jaw part. My dad, who I haven't seen since I was 4, called me this week! I'm going to let him back into my life and I want him back in my life. Go figure.

Life is to short for all the crap we create. He wants nothing but to love me. He wanted me all these years. Whatever the problems between he and my mom...they both are happy we're all going to get along now.

So, I'm back and on fire...XOXO.

And life goes on...
Christie

2 comments:

Fej said...

Holy crow, you have been busy. I'm glad your 10-year-old is doing better. And your Dad... wow, that sounds really good too. I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Free indian web cam sex algerian amateur radio Dermatology rosacea eyes ritalin chemical imbalance totalitarian-pseudoscience.org buy xenical uk Free spyware detectors