Thursday, February 17, 2005

Wow.....I Never Cease To Amaze Myself!

It's been a crazy few days. I woke up this morning to sick babies. One has the tummy flew and the other has a serious case of pink eye. Needless to say, we're in for the day. I'm sitting here in jammies and sipping coffee needing a perk me up after a few crappy days.

My soul is feeling soooooo low. I know today is a new day and I'm starting it fresh. So, when I saw the "lover" quiz...I laughed. Ok, why not. Let's see what it says about this Jammie clad mommy.





Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover





You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »