Saturday, February 19, 2005

Joys of my children....

"Let's look for a Maltese Mommy"

That's how my morning started. Then I looked at my face in the mirror only to jump back , not recognizing the face looking back at me. Not only was I unable to see from the eyes swollen shut....my hands seems to be swollen up as well. What the hell was in that Guacamole?! The eyes are from the Pink Eye my lovely Spiderman (son) gave me. My throat is only slightly scratchy. LOL. Ok, enough bitching..lol...uh yes.

I have so much work to do today, because I have 3 shows coming up and hopefully tons of orders. We need to get Samples made and our brochures started. Yep..lots of work. Ok, so I felt like I negleged my blog so I'm caught up for the morning and don't feel so tired today. Yes, I've been sleep deprived with the kids. Up all week. I slept in until 7:30! Woohoo! LOL. Gotta Love it!
xoxo
C

1 comment:

Stepping Stones said...

My son seemed to get pink eye every week when he first was going to day care...knock on wood, he hasn't gotten it for over a year. Just put a warm wash cloth on your eye, take some tylenol and give yourself a little break. Then thump the top of Spiderman's head..LoL Hope you feel better doll. My little guy is sick this week, and I've been trying to keep his fever down. Take care!