Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You know you're soooo not manic when...

You know you're manic days are subsiding when you don't have endless postings on the Blog. :)

I'm actually getting ready for T to come home from Iraq on Friday. So, I"m getting the house together, giving him back his dresser drawers, and listening to a little Maroon 5 and John Mayer.

I'm in that reflective mood. I'm not sure where my day is going. I love that lyric.."She will be loved...she will be loved." I know I am..but sometimes I just need to feel it wrapped around me, feeling it, touching it...feeling it while sitting on a deck somewhere having a cup of coffee, and feel that part of my soul just open up to let the love flood in. Ok, the thoughts are flooding. I was wrong. The words are here. I just wasn't listening to the thoughts. Love is here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other excellent article. The place else may just anybody get that kind
of information in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such
information.

Visit my blog :: http://nouveauclashofclanstriche.blogspot.com/

thipi said...

he said u2e03w7j02 replica louis vuitton replica bags sydney q1p30u6v37 replica bags australia have a peek at this web-site v9b49o0d30 replica bags new york replica bags paypal accepted replica hermes n2x70z3a75 replica bags wholesale in divisoria