Monday, October 04, 2004

Manic Manic Moment...

Here's an "embracing my insanity moment." I was at a little play date at my girlfriend's house today, when my cell starts ringing. First it was "She's a Brick.......House...she's mighty mighty.." That got some laughs. Then, it was "Who can it be now.....who can it be now," which was my Mom. Right after that my phone started singing, "California Dreaming on such a winter day." Ok...I was left to explain. I casually told them that when their husband leaves points unknown in the war, and they're up until 2am with the new dose of Z...then we can talk! LOL....I'm owning it the I these days. :)

At least I can laugh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice story... the personalized ring tones create some ironic moments for us all. Thanks for checking out my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Panasonic speakerphone with headset jack s105 nissan air bag control diagram Sat 2 test preparation Remedy acne Hippy backpacks short skirt and a long jacket