Monday, October 18, 2004

Those little stickies are lined up in front of me...

This morning they don't hold the key to my inner thoughts. The stickies have my notes of things to do! The fuzzy brain thoughts way more fun to read on a sane brain. I'm boring for a change. LOL. I don't know if that's a bad thing, actually. For me, it might be a nice little breather. I'm sure It's only for the next hour or so as the coffee hits. I'm feeling a little pmsy, if you get the picture and not quite firing on all cylinders....soooooo the coffee will be hitting here in and i'll be awake.

I love the morning coffee, The yoga, The paper, and the ocean breeze (which i left in san diego, but i digress.) I just love the mornings. I made a birthday cake yesterday for Sammy's bday and my baby turned 4! Wow. His party will be the blow out next weekend. Girls are easy. Princesses and barbies and they're fine. He's got the whole Wiggles/GI Joe mix of Boy thing going. He's all boy, but he loves those Wiggles. My boy...:). Until later....when I actually have some good and juicy to say...bye for now...xoxo C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »