Thursday, October 14, 2004

Yellow stickies are baaaaaaack....!

Ok. I'm really back. I'm feeling like the fast paced Christie again. I'm feeling good. The fingers seem to know quite a bit this morning. My coffee is awfully good, too and the best part...no more checkbook and money balancing because the hubby is home. LOL. "Christie, I make a shitload of money. Between your mani and pedis, hair and highlights, plus all the other extras that total 25oo a month..lol after the bills...you need to tone it down." The story of our marriage. Ok, but for the record..I have bought two homes while he's been deployed and sold one...and we're not a debt heavy couple. It's just too much pampering me while he's gone I guess and house stuff .... oh well. LOL. I know I know...If this is the worst thing I can complain about I have it pretty good. I'll tone down on the $45 Pedicures! Ok?! LOL. THat's right friends, the fingers are flying. I'll check in later...bye for now.

No comments: