Monday, October 04, 2004

Stickies or a PDA

I will be the first to admit that my post-it notes are taking on a life on their own. I'm love them. The only thing is I figured out that when I'm out in publice, for example enjoying a latte while the kids are at school, I look a little nutty with all my little notes. So....a PDA came to mind.

I just don't feel the flow of writing with the PDA, let alone the fact that I can't even manage to get the correct date on it. I'm not that inept, either. I am working on my website for my little business, I can use my cell phone and the gadets..but the PDA is a whole other complicated thing. Well...just a thought. I could always be like my husband and multitask with it for our sex life and appointments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 100mg order tramadol Vet cellulitis Bi sexual threesomes swinger gangbang pictures mother son orgy