Thursday, February 25, 2010

I don't need my coffee to be organic. Who does? I've never had a good strong cup of organic coffee. Just give me a nice steaming strongish flavored, with some 1/2 and 1/2, and a little sweet-n-low. That's right I ruin it anyway with all the other stuff..so who needs organic.

That, my friends, is a simple thought for the day.

Oh and one other thing. If you intend on purchasing an Second Generation iPod Touch or Fifth
Generation Nano ,then you will need a good charger. My computer, a nice Toshiba Satellite or my husband's new Dell, won't do the trick. So when you get the charging station, like an iHome that allows two, to charge at a time, make sure it's compatible with 2nd Generation iTouch and 5th Generation Nanos. That's the newest technology.


Oooooh a little Organic and a little Tech for the mind. :)
Happy Thursday!
Xty

No comments: