Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Ready!!!!!!!

Happy Happy New Year Friends!

I'm popular in Ireland, Romania, South Korea, Japan, Norway and let me not forget my native friends! LOL. I love the readers of the world!

Resolutions anyone? Some people don't do resolutions, but I ...am going with the old standard. I'm not above putting something out there in hopes of accomplishing something great! LOL...failure shouldn't be an option, but if I do...better luck to me next year.

First, I'm going to Breathe Deeply a little more. That means a little meditating and yoga for me. I need some serious ZEN.

Second, realizing I can't change other's hard line views and not being so emotional about it would really be helpful, as well.

Finally, the gluten is killing me. So, after my Chinese tonight, and the suffering that I'm sure I'll partake in later on tonight, I will figure out a more gluten free menu for living. Celiac can hit a person during times of high stress...hmmm... no wonder it hit me like a ton of bricks in my gut at the ripe old age of 39!

Finally Finally...I wish you all Happiness, Health, and good Will toward fellow HUMANKIND! I mean that! Let's be kind to one another.

Ok 2010 I'm ready for you!
Love and Kisses until next year!
xoxoxo
Christie