Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bring On The Cards..and anything else!

There's one gingerbread house is in the house, so bring on the Holiday Cards! They are here and I'm filling them out right now. Ok, well I'm blogging really fast, then I'm addressing. Don't you love Costco? I needed it this week. It only took a day to get my sweet holiday cards made. This, alone, has made my Saturday!

Patient Update:
She's feeling better. She can't talk, but she's a good good patient. The pain medicine doesn't seem to knock her out, like I thought it would. Thankfully it does help her pain. Before she knows it she'll be feeling so much better. She needs to, because the holiday is around the corner!

My Boy:
My Boy is so excited. He's wrapped presents on his own and how cute they are! He still needs to "get you a present mommy." :) He's been busy making Ben 10 accessories for his Omnitrex Watch. These accessories..lol..are completely hand made. He's drawn all 10 characters...found wood chips to use for the little slots in the watch to open the "special characters." He's one busy guy!


The Miss...
Well she's been in her little world today. She has homework over the vacation so she's getting it done. Homework? Who assigns homework? Ugh. Speaking of homework, though. Here is the best and greatest 3D Human Cell I've ever seen. :) How creative is she?! She simply is amazing. :)


Ok Until tomorrow...xoxoxo
I guess I have so much more to share and need my blogging again!

1 comment:

Choppzs said...

I love the gingerbread..I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!