Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Did you wake up to happy anxious kids waking you to get out of bed and fast! Well, I did and it was fabulous. We open one person at a time and in order. LOL. Who made up that tradition...ummmm me. I like pictures of faces as they open the gifts. Plus, the anticipitation of waiting for each and every gift. And let's just be clear...it makes opening up the gifts take longer than 10 minutes! LOL. After all the hard work and months of planning I refuse to let the Tsunami of wrapping happen in 10 minutes or less..LOL! :)

Everyone enjoyed the day. I took a much needed little nap and woke up just in time to get the Prime Rib into the oven. Dinner was great and appreciated by everyone. Happy times for all.

I hope you had a great day. xoxo.

No comments: