Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been a busy few days! There was a birthday, an event, a parade, laundry, and the realization that I am still suffering from my oral surgery. It's been 8 weeks and now I'm a chipmunk on the left side of my lower jaw. Very frustrating to say the least.

I have a few new books that I'm enjoying. I bought One Park Avenueby Candace Bushnell, for the fluff. Then there's How To Practice, The Meaningful Life, by Dalai Lama. Two different reads...both good. LOL. One fluff and one not.

Finally, my dreams are so vivid again. I can't believe them...or understand why "these" particular dreams are slithering into me again.

A few pics...



2 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

I have very vivid dreams as well. No particularly common ones, but Saturday night I dreamt that a male friend of mine from high school was a private investigator and I was trying to help him find my friend (who has since moved to Belgium) at her parent's house, and there was a water surge on the canal and I was drowning (and swimming, it alternated throughout the dream) and the mail friend was knifed and I was trying to stop him from bleeding out ...

It was weird. I guess I could have left it at that. :) Good luck with you and your dreams!

Christie E. Little said...

They're just so vivid! I'm glad I'm not alone in recalling such details. It's crazy, because just when I think I'm past this whole part of my world...Boom! LOL. This Dalai Lama book is amazing. Just insite to another way to happiness. Then I switch off with my One Park Ave fluff. :)
xoxo
C