Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'll Be 14 In Two Months!

My boy is going to be 8 in a day! Have you ever given birth to a child on the birthday of someone from the past! Crazy! Anyhoo...My boy is going to be 8 any day now. Eight! Wow! So I'm working on the gift, cake, and party. My little Sammy R. is just so excited. I am too.


Well, to burst my bubble as we're talking about the birthday at dinner, my oldest says,...."Hey, Mommy in two months I'm going to be 14!!!!"

Just give me sticks for my eyes right now! I'm just tooo young...aren't I? LOL.

"In two years I'll be 16 and I can drive!"

"Four years and I'll be in college!"

I told her to stop. She wasn't being funny. Holy Crap! Holy Holy Holy Crap! LOL! And that's what happened at dinner last night. I hpe yours was as enlightening as mine was.




xoxo
Christie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. My oldest is 16 now and driving! I still can't believe it, can't be possible!

Great job on the cake. Your kiddos are getting big and they are so adorable!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. My oldest is 16 now and driving! I still can't believe it, can't be possible!

Great job on the cake. Your kiddos are getting big and they are so adorable!