Just a few notes from me this morning.
1. On the surface it might seem like a good idea to watch
PS I Love You, instead of the Today Show, but it's really not. Sure the kids are at school, the house is quiet, and it looks like it's going to rain. However, is crying a way you want to start the morning? Hmmmmm. Not Really. How is it possible for me, the Book Whore, to enjoy the movie much more than the book? Hmmmm.
2. Laundry never ends. If you think it does, you're simply wrong. For one that keeps up with it, like me, it still never ends. It's a crappy thought,I know. Embrace the chore with some good smelling detergent, like a nice TIDE and some Downey. Then sniff as you fold for some great Aromatherapy. Just a thought. LOL. :)
3. I LOVE FED EX! Gifts for the mothers in my world and grandmother will be on the way today. :)
4. I really love my morning coffee. It's yummy this morning.
5. I wore my WOMEN FOR OBAMA T-shirt to the bus stop this morning, amongst all of the super conservative parents. LOVED IT!