Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Monday...

A few Monday thoughts...

1. I think I'm going to ULTA and get some bare Minerals. How many infomertials have I seen? Probaby as many as you, but now that spring is coming and my 30something skin is just changing, it's time for a change.

2. Blogger just seems to suck these days.

3. When was the last time you jumped on a trampoline? Let me tell you..HOLY CRAP! Talk about a workout. It's fun, too. Once again..Holy Crap. Ok Ok..then I had to get off because the kids didn't want the mommy out there with their friends.

4. Finally...Britney Spears. Poor Girl. She's clearly had a psychotic break, maybe postpartum and that will lead to self medicating. Can you imagine if you had cameras following your every single move and clicking you from every single bad angle known to man or woman. I just say...let her recover in peace. Soooo Sad. It's worse that mental illness has such a stigma. That's a whole other story for another day. Sigh...

5. Finally...I have brought out my flip flops! It was 70 yesterday!!!!! It's gorgeous today too. I might go sit on my swing, look at the water, and read maybe read a little out there. Yummy or what?

That's all I've got.

XOXO
C

1 comment:

Cat said...

LOL @ the trampoline! I have been really missing outs, I am thinking of buying another one. They are fun! LOL