Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yes, the morning after Valentine's Day.

I'm a woman who loves VDay and all that comes along with the day. Romance, pink, red, flowers, and hearts are things that make me smile. Put it all together and I'm a puddle of love in your hands. :)

Did you get to smile? Did someone remember you? I yes to both. I know some people just think it's Hallmark's way to just make another dollar. That's such a synical way to think.

So here's to hoping you all got your flowers, love, cards and tons of Hershey Kisses. Now go take yourself, pop on some hot loving Justin Timberlake in your iPods and walk those kisses off this morning.

I just had a pear and think I'll head out when it his 34 outside!
Happy Late V Day. Oh and by the way, how could be not love a little Barry during this love fest time of year.
XOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrrrrrrr...cold. Actually 34 is sounding warm compared to our heat-wave of like 20 something today.

Christie E. Little said...

All I can say is wooohoooo for no snow.
xoxo

Me said...

34? That's a heatwave :)

Happy V-day to you too! Mine was good but could have been better w/ hubby home from work :) Such is life.

Unknown said...

Hubby cut a heart out of paper and made his own valentine to me which I love