Tuesday, February 13, 2007

FOUND IT!

This will bring you back! If you're old enough you'll know what I'm talking about. I remember hearing that they were breaking up. I was in line at a Del Taco with my aunt. We were listening to them and the DJ came on and said they were breaking up. I couldn't understand how a "band" could just not exist anymore. Well, they're back. Soooo excited. Next to U2 they are my band. Sooooo, turn it up and just just shake it with them!

BTW, 36 isn't so bad. It's cool when you can listen to music and just have it really take you back. Enjoy my sweet friends.

BTWW, Sting is still so absofrickinlutely HOT!
xoxo


2 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

I saw Sting in concert many years back, and though he performed Police songs, it was not as kickass as him with them. I cannot wait for them to tour! :)

Christie E. Little said...

I'm sooo excited. Shall I say "stoked!" LOL.