Sunday, February 11, 2007

Well, it's been a crazy busy week. My battery on my laptop was shot. I had to send it back to Toshiba. The conclusion is I ended up with,not one, but two Toshibas with the battery flaw.

My suggestion to anyone out there..NEVER BUY A TOSHIBA SATELLITE. There's been a recall and this is the third Tosh that we've had this sucky problem with.

Ok..let's move on...the blood is boiling.

I am on Barack Obama's offical mailing list...Ooooohhhh Ahhhhhhh. LOL.

It's pretty cool. I'm excited that something this amazing is happening in politics. He's running for President. Totally Awesome! (how 80s did that sound. LOL)

2 comments:

Dottie said...

I almost bought a Toshiba last week. I'm sorry to hear that you are having more trouble. Politics should definately be interesting in the coming year. :)

Christie E. Little said...

My sweet dottie. LOL. I sense you're wanting to dive more into the comment, but we'll wait until the interesting comes.