Thursday, August 03, 2006

One More Day..!!!

I have one more day in this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait and I think my kids can tell. LOL. It's a fabulous hotel and yes the dogs are boarded, but I'm ready for a little less together time. Not much hot sex to be had or fantasized about, for that matter.

It's hot all over and I hope you guys are staying cool. I'm ready to set up my desk and enjoy my ocean view. Oh by the way...if I didn't already mention it..I have an ocean view from most windows of the house!

Ok....I'll write more when I get out of here!
XOXO
C

4 comments:

Choppzs said...

Lucky ass!! lol

Christie E. Little said...

LOL..
Ok, pictures are coming...oooh and I'm a lucky ass! LOL!

Unknown said...

yeah hot hot hot

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hockey skayes Cellulite equipments vicodin tab vikodin prescription Cherry home decoration Wynne web design