Thursday, August 03, 2006

One More Day..!!!

I have one more day in this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait and I think my kids can tell. LOL. It's a fabulous hotel and yes the dogs are boarded, but I'm ready for a little less together time. Not much hot sex to be had or fantasized about, for that matter.

It's hot all over and I hope you guys are staying cool. I'm ready to set up my desk and enjoy my ocean view. Oh by the way...if I didn't already mention it..I have an ocean view from most windows of the house!

Ok....I'll write more when I get out of here!
XOXO
C

6 comments:

Cat said...

NO WAY! I am so jealous! just please promise you will leave if a Hurricane comes your way.

we want pictures!!!!

Take care!

Cat said...

oops disregard the picture request, cuz I just saw the ones you posted. although pics with your furniture and such would be awesome too! lol

Choppzs said...

Lucky ass!! lol

ThoughtsGalore said...

LOL..
Ok, pictures are coming...oooh and I'm a lucky ass! LOL!

dakotablueeyes said...

yeah hot hot hot

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hockey skayes Cellulite equipments vicodin tab vikodin prescription Cherry home decoration Wynne web design