I'm soooo looking forward to watching Treasure Hunters tonight! I've got Tivo set and it's about time. I can't believe we'll actually have something on and I can quit buying Pay Per Views. PPVs you ask? Oh yeah. That's what those of us who have kids do to watch movies. LOL. I suck at returning movies...so when I'm home by myself I catch up on some I haven't seen.
Let's see what I've recorded in the last few days.
- Shopgirl. Haven't seen it yet, but looks adorable.
- Family Stone! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Sarah Jessica was ok..but Luke Wilson did it for me.
- Little Manhattan. Sweet movie. I never heard of it before, soooo it was a great Saturday night, snuggle up on the couch movie.
- Rumor Has It. I don't care what anyone says. Jennifer Aniston just soooo does it for me in her movies. Loved Shirley Mclaine, too. Not the greatest, of course...but a good weekend chick flick.
- Say Anything!!!!!!!! it was a 1.99 special. How could I not. I graduated from HS in 88. This was our movie.
- The Thing About My Folks. Hmmmm. I love Paul Reiser, but this movie I didn't even make it through 20 minutes.
- Ok..and some other recommendations. If you haven't seen Walk The Line, then see it. The best movie. Memoirs of a Geisha...See it! Oh and I'm tivoing The Hills and Runs House. I know...such a loser.
All of this, with paint and trim, decorating and alone with kids. I'm not a tv-aholocic, but it's good for the nights I'm alone.