Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Facebook's Fault!

Of course it's not my own fault that I've been an absent blogger for so long. I'm here to publicly state that it's Fabcebook's Fault that I've been so lazy with my writing.

Whether it's looking at every one's status, playing Bejeweled Blitz, or looking up long lost friends and sneaking peaks at their profile pics...it's made me,the writer, lazy! I've promised myself I am going to write once a day, again. I put some different tunes on my playlist.com to get me in flow mood. Why? It helps me to get thoughts together to write my stories, that are not part of my blogs. I'm still working on the book. I might have a stories and chapters of many different types. I haven't gotten the "One" published, yet. It's ok...the block is gone. I'm back in the groove. I'm journaling more and have notes all over the place, yet in an orderly all over the place kind of way. It feels good, especially since they're not on the crazy yellow sticky notes. :) I've been there and soooo done that.

Well the boy just called me to go outside so I must go. I just took a picture of the boy in his afternoon outfit of choice!

No comments: