Thursday, May 14, 2009

Burps and Turtles!

There were about 10 lunch tables two classes of kids eating in the beatiful weather outside the museum. In one of those quiet moments it errupts like a volcano out of this little mouth. What you ask? The loudest grossest deepest belch of a burp you've ever heard from an 8 year old boy! My boy! Everybody turned around with gross looks on their faces..."Who was that?!" My boy...yep. So so very proud. LOL!

So, I'm getting ready to go on another field trip. Today it's with Ava's class. I'm sure it's going to be much easier than the group of boys I was with yesterday! LOL. Oh My! I always say boys are so much easier than girls. LOL...Well, let's just say they are easier when it's compared to the drama from the girls. When you're talking about a group of boys together with room to run and you're supposed to get them to focus and answer questions...another story all together! Fun was had by all, though. It was gorgeous.

Then came the turtles. The turtles were feeling quite frisky! "Hey Mommy it looks like the turtles want to make out!" Those turtles wanted a little more than to make out in the spring water in the aquarium!.
THE CHASE!