Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What a day...

Do you ever just take in the view? Breathe it in and just take it in so you don't forget how good life is sometimes? I suggest you do that right now. If you're having one of those days...find a good view and breathe it in deeply. I've just been looking at the ocean drift by and life is good to me.

Just enjoy whatever view you have near you. It's worth it. I promise.

Notice all the Power Ranger gear..and Lego Star Wars 2 for his XBox.

Yesterday was wonderful. My boy turned 6. I felt like the hole I'd been in was at least a mile away. I turned out to be quite the mommy with the perfect gifts for the boy. Do you remember Power Rangers? They, like so many other things, are back!

Well I'm off now. I need a nap. I went shopping all morning. (I know..poor me..lol) So now It's time for the mommy to relax before everything starts at 3 when the little ones arrive.
xoxo
C

4 comments:

Cat said...

aww your lil guy is into Star wars too? So is my youngest! we have started collecting the movies too. Great Gift ideas! LOL

Take care girl, enjoy your ocean view!
I miss it.

Unknown said...

Yeah, the Power Rangers thing will never cease to amaze me. How does something that cheesey stand the test of time?

Me said...

OMG, Power Rangers...LOL. Hubby's huge into Star Wars, so I suspect any boys we may have will be too :)

Happy belated birthday the boy :)

Christie E. Little said...

Let's just say that boys are a simply different creation. I don't understand Power Rangers at all! LOL. I swear my son has moves that could rival a black belt. Soooooo cute.
xoxo