Monday, November 29, 2004

Curves...

Life has pefected the art of throwing curves when we most need them. It's easy to think it may be when we least need them, but those curves can save our lives. The gutt wrenching, breath taking, tear causing, emotional charged curves that run in the middle of our lives when we don't want or need them...are the same curves that can stop heartache in it's track.

The heart. We all want and need love. Is that our purpose? To find and to love. To love our children, our partners....ourselves. Only by knowing and feeling true unconditional love are we able to spread the compassion and carry on in life as good people.

Lots of pain has led the fingers to those words. It's time for honesty with myself. I know it's not about me....but you know....I need to start somewhere. No more Bullshit! I won't tolerate it!
Even as I type that I'm full of shit. I miss my sl. I miss everything. I don't know how to do this.

xoxo
C

2 comments:

Stepping Stones said...

I am so glad to see you back. I was begining to worry. I see now that you were given a curve...ah, those damn curves in the road..sheesk..

Well, welcome back, you were missed. And welcome to the "NO MORE BULLSHIT" club..Lord knows, we need less of it..take care, you've got a lot of catching up to do..LoL

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work samsung laser printers Free cub scout stationery bontril 35 mg 270 http://www.online-payment-28.info/Auto-bill-chase-finance-pay.html Headset pc hackney inc patents Se huntress incorporation guide ferrari enzo gt celebrex molecular structure boston university computer science master s degree Business cards orlando Fluoxetine depression action Debt in america dude pants International payments online Install cv boots online bill payment for cingular wireless