Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Curves and more curves...

I'm working on the curves. I guess they're good? What the hell was I talking about yesterday? My tummy is in knots. The fingers know it all. The secrets, the good, the joy, the pain...the me I don't know if I"m sure I want to face. Hmm. Now there's a thought.

I'm afraid to write. I'm afraid to take a good hard look, but you know...the fear, the risk...that's when I've heard the greatest reward comes. Ugh! The throat is getting tighter!

Ok, so here's the thing. If I'm supposed to be the great friend, funny, wonderful, bright, cheery, blah blah...person...why do I accept crap. I know I'm worth more. I guess the thing is..I thought I found more. Lol. Funny. "It's ok Christie...Share...Don't be afraid...I know you never share you hold it in....it's ok....you can tell me anything.!!!!" What a fucking fool. It was all in the eyes. My heart needed to trust it...and so my brain followed.

And life goes on.....

No comments: