Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Sigh of Relief This Country Needed....

Did you sleep better last night? I'm sure the people all over Bosten and Watertown, MA did last night.

One Boston Marathon, alleged, bomber dead and the other in custody. Lives wasted.

Now, to focus on the lives that need to be rebuilt. Boston has some of the most elite hospitals in the world. They will need to take care of the maimed needing to learn to walk again and emotional care will be endless for so many people.

I'm sending all my prayers to the families who have lost loved ones, those who need to rehabilitate, and any who need financially to be helped to do all of this with medical and more costly prosthetics. It would be miraculous if we could marry up our systems and get Walter Reid, Bethesda, and all the injured to get help with their injuries. We have the finest doctors in the world and unfortunately, there is now perfection in the field of prosthetics, due to endless war.

Let's Do Something...
Xoxo
Until I'm back again...
Christie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ponder if the widespread [and growing] protests
about this ham-fisted starvation mandate will likely be allowed to become discussed on USDA's weblog ... I question ...

Also visit my web page: good workout Routines for teens