Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It started right here....


Who knew that it would all begin with her? She is one of the beauties and lights of my life. She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, plus she can also be the best 16 year old girl eye roller ever! She can take the prize for eye rolling. I guess my parents would say I probably was better. It's so funny how she is me in so many ways, good and interesting ways. LOL. I didn't say bad, but I made sure to say interesting. :) She's a junior and I wonder, like most parents do, where has time gone? She has dreams. She thinks she'll be with her boyfriend forever, and only wants a lime green VW Bug...aka Punch Buggy and a trip to Paris for graduation. LOL. Only. :) Times change and stay the same, at the same time. xoxoxo, C

No comments: