Saturday, April 25, 2009

Glitches

Soooooo....after my computer crashed it's running much faster. There are some glitches, though. My twitters are off by 12 hours. Hmmmm. Maybe it's an AM PM thing. I will check it out when I'm done.

I started taking more pictures to replenish the pictures I lost form the computer. I'm still crushed over it, but I will get over it. If I could just figure out how to get my camcorder to sync up with my comuter. It just seems so complicated. My camera is so easy..but the camcorder is like an alien creature that doesn't want to cooperate.

What else? ...Hmmm... Oh I'm having a great diet coke on ice right now and it tastes wonderful. I have one outside playing, one in the living room with me, and the other upstairs working on French Homework! Homework...remember those days?

Just wanted to make a quick weekend flyby. Happy Saturday!
xoxo
Christie

No comments: